Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently provides its advanced very easy to apply, green, environment-safe, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating may be the blend of photocatalyst and nano technology. At the existence of light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. With no adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on the surface can be simply swept away by rain. It’s effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology may be the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of your meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco is really a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide has been popular in the market for countless years. It is just a natural mineral safe for human use. Approved by the fda TiO2 as a food color additive in 1966 together with the stipulation that this additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when confronted with light. This discovery was developed by Japanese scientists at the end of 1990’s and also, since then a photocatalyst technologies have been shown commercially, so that it is ideal for development of advanced photocatalyst coating.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide found in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly in water based solvent through proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the answer very stable and better than similar products. Coating won’t contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) making the merchandise green, environment-safe and totally non-toxic towards the environment.
– Keeps the dwelling exterior clean for countless years
– Protects the counter from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the air pollutant near as well as on the counter (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on the surface
– Reduces the energy consumption to chill the dwelling in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on the surface and in the air close to the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun and then protects the counter from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
Check out about photocatalyst coating go to see this popular resource