Help Now Charities is definitely an organization which is bent on empowering and assisting the human race around the world but our primary jobs are in Zimbabwe. According to a Un report, Zimbabwe gets the worst mechanism on the planet to look after the requirements it’s citizens especially children due to political, social and economic problems. The HIV/AIDS menace is mainly responsible for great decrease in regards to parents who’ve died prematurely hence birthing a generation without parental care nor guidance. Most homeless children are roaming within the streets aimlessly without any proper food nor clothing. Education is expensive and unaffordable to get a simple and poor child. The cost-effective situation in Zimbabwe reaches it’s worst and unemployment is looming high and the various plagues are eroding the fiber of the us. Help Now Charities is useful in providing the physiological, financial, emotional needs of such donate. Help Now Charities works in collaboration with schools, churches, orphanages, foodbanks and organizations which can be definitely about the innovative in functionally and efficiently alleviating the negative environment. Your donation is strongly appreciated by these kids since it will completely change the condition of their lifestyles and future.
Quick facts on Africa
• In Africa, children walk an average of 4 miles per day just to get water.
• Africa’s population will double to two.2 billion people by 2050.
• Africa will be the world’s poorest and many underdeveloped continent.
• Africa’s continental GDP accounts for just 2.4% of global GDP.
• About 40% of adults in Africa are illiterate.
• There are lesser individuals with online connections in Africa than you can find in Nyc.
• 75 % with the world’s poorest countries may be found in Africa.
• Extreme poverty is defined as living on $1.25 or less a day.
• 50% of the African inhabitants are in extremely poor.
Quick facts on Zimbabwe
• In 2008, Zimbabwe possessed a staggering 230 million % inflation.
• It gets the world’s highest inflation and unemployment rates.
• Manufacturing, mining, and farming which constitute the backbone from the Zimbabwean economy are down.
• Blackouts are extremely frequent and random.
• Zimbabwe has one of many lowest life expectancies on earth.
• More than 1.5 million individuals the country live with AIDS.
• Zimbabwe is suffering from a shortage of health care professionals.
• 30% of the population suffer from chronic malnutrition.
• About 4 million people are deemed “food insecure”.
• Chronic malnutrition causes 27% of children below the age of five to experience stunted growth.
• 75% from the country’s rural households live on lower than $1.25 each day.
• Zimbabwe is ranked 156 away from 187 developing countries on the Global Hunger Index.
• Many Zimbabweans have gone their house country searching for better living conditions.
• Many of its citizens are forced to survive on only a meal daily as a result of food shortage.
Targeting on the wholeness of the mankind.
Our vision is usually to be a nonprofit organization that targets on the wholeness from the people by giving exceptional services and experiences for the neglected individuals in society inside a formatted, methodical, accountable and faithful manner.
Providing choice solution.
Our mission is to be an organization that gives choice solutions, comfort that assist to families affected by the HIV / AIDS, poverty, hunger and other associated problems through procuring, administering and distributing resources and services.
Help Now Charities can be a 501-C 3 organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Check out about give go to see our net page: click for more