Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently has got its advanced very easy to apply, green, environmentally friendly, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating is the blend of photocatalyst and nano technology. At a good light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. Without the adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on top can be easily swept away by rain. It really is effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology is the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of the meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco is really a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide may be popular in the market for many years. It is just a natural mineral safe for human use. FDA approved TiO2 as a food color additive in 1966 together with the stipulation the additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when subjected to light. This discovery appeared by Japanese scientists in late 1990’s and also, since then your photocatalyst technology has shown commercially, so that it is suitable for development of advanced photocatalyst coating.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide utilized in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly within the water based solvent through proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the answer very stable and more advanced than similar products. Coating does not contain any VOC’s (chemical toxins) making the item green, environmentally friendly and totally non-toxic to the environment.
– Keeps the building exterior clean for many years
– Protects the outer lining from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies mid-air pollutant near and on the outer lining (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on top
– Reduces the energy consumption to chill the building in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on top as well as in mid-air close to the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun and after that protects the outer lining from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
For additional information about photocatalyst coating explore our webpage